- Social Media & Communications
Part-time, flexible hours
Working with the Restorative Collective Vancouver and Dr. Evelyn Zellerer,
Peace of the Circle to create a Restorative City!
Social Media & Communications wizard
Seeking someone who excels in:
- social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- writing; posts, newsletters (Mailchimp), blogs
- communication strategies and initiatives
Our work has many diverse, exciting complexities and is about decolonizing, healing, peacemaking, restorative justice, justice and peace.
Ultimately, we’re creating a different, conscious, greater reality!
We’re looking for a team member to be our voice in sharing and engaging with the public about what the Restorative Collective Vancouver and Peace of the Circle are creating.
Seeking someone who loves working behind the scenes and excels in:
- organizing and tracking everything!
- contact and project management; CRM software and databases
- computer skills and programs (MS Office; G Suite; Mailchimp; Zoom)
- communication skills (written and oral); building relationships
- notetaking; documentation
- assisting with meetings
Must have own computer with highspeed internet
Compensation: to be discussed
Start Date: Available now
Location: work remotely from your own space.
Ideally, residing in or near Vancouver, BC for occasional in-person meetings
We celebrate diversity and invite applications from Indigenous, Black, racialized peoples, LGBTQ2S+
If this is you or someone you might know, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note telling us why would we be a great fit?
Please help us spread the word and find our peeps!