This Position Has Now Been Filled!
Thank you for the tremendous interest and many great applicants!
Stay tuned for further opportunities to join our amazing team.
Calling all Admin wizards… we have an opening!
Part-time/casual, approximately 5-10 hours/week
Work from home and provide assistance for Founder/Director Dr. Evelyn Zellerer
- Managing email; timely responses, sorting and prioritizing, tracking for follow up
- Client engagement and management; respond to client enquiries, schedule, track, organize data
- Maintain and update business systems and databases
- Assist with various projects and events
- Prepare, transcribe, organize and distribute documents including agendas, minutes, reports, drafts and memos
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, travel arrangements
- Assist with meetings, including on Zoom
- Creating newsletters, providing drafts, edits and final distribution to database
- Manage office supplies and resolve administrative enquiries
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to all detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with clients and manage projects
- Strong computer skills; comfortable with technology and data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, G Suite, and ideally CRM
- Understanding of principles and practices of office management
- Ability to proactively manage, schedule, track, organize and provide logistical support
- Upholding confidentiality of all clients and communication
- Flexible and adaptable to work hours and time sensitive projects
- Growth oriented
- Own computer, with compatibility of sharing documents with a Mac computer
- Reliable high-speed internet
Are you are interested in using your admin skills to contribute to greater consciousness, kindness, peace and justice?
Peace of the Circle specializes in communication and difficult conversations, including transforming conflict and crime. Working internationally with governments, justice agencies, workplaces, schools, families and communities. Offering facilitation, training, coaching and speaking. We are an invitation to a different conscious reality.
Wage: $20.00 per hour, part time, flexible hours
Start Date: Immediate
Location: work from your own home
Ideally residing in the Greater Vancouver area, BC
Qualified candidates from any location will be considered
We welcome diversity and encourage applications from people of colour, Black, Indigenous, LGBTQ2S+
Send resume and a note outlining why you would be ideal for this role: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity and will notify short listed candidates